Server time set vs Users time set on their computers

Hi all,

In Rwanda we are experiencing the issue related to the Server time dominated by User time on their computers, In Data entry the system displays the period with respect to the time set on the users computers eg: if User A time is set as 20 june 2001, the system will only display up to jun 2001 as Period  During Data entry , and it needs us to always inform the users to update their time and its risky, In this case we may find computers that  have battery problems  and each time it shutdown you will need to reset your Time in order to get the real period to enter data.

We would suggest the system to display the Period with respect to the server time set and ignores users time set in this case the users Period will be  uniform and flexible.

Thanks

Muhire Andrew

HMIS/Ministry of Health
First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do..

Follow ups