Re: Server time set vs Users time set on their computers

Hi Andrew,

thanks for your comment, it is a valid concern and something we have
been considering. A problem with using the server time relates to the
offline data entry functionality - if the user is offline for a long
time (e.g. spanning a month change) then there is no way for us to
update the period drop-down.

Most computers have automatic update of system time these days but I
know that this problem might happen with older os versions. Let me
think about it.

regards,

Lars