Re: DHIS Annual Report

There is no way to get this directly. You would need to look in
the completedatasetregistration table.

However, if you have multiple people who might submit the data for a
particular orgunit, you would not be able to distinguish who completed the
information the first time, versus the last time. The only thing this table
will show you will be the last person who "completed" the data.

I think

SELECT storedby, COUNT(*) FROM completedatasetregistration
WHERE date  >= '2011-10-01' and date <='2012-09-30'
GROUP BY storedby;

might give you what you need however.

Regards,
Jason