Re: Importing lab results.

Hi

Depends a bit on what you mean.  DHIS2 is not really designed to store
lab results as such.  There are lab systems and lab modules for clinic
systems that would do that.  DHIS2 might store routine reported
dataelements which derive from a lab system or machine, but these are
typically counts of how many tests were done of a certain type.

You can see an example dataset which includes some of these here
http://apps.dhis2.org/dev/api/dataSets/SF8FDSqw30D (login
admin/district).

For more information see
http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/full.html#d5e2670 and