Solution: DHIS users with Kaspersky Anti-virus and disappearing dashboard items

I'm not sure how many of you have found that your DHIS-2 dashboard charts disappear after 10 or 15 seconds - only to re-appear if you refresh your browser.

I discovered the cause on my computer is Kaspersky Endpoint Secruity 8 Web Anti-Virus protection settings.

In order to resolve this issue, you need to edit Kaspersky settings on your computer and add your DHIS-2 instances to the list of trusted URLs.  See the screen shot below.  If you use DHIS-2 both locally and on the web, you may need to add more than one URL filter.

Randy Wilson
HMIS Advisor, Rwanda

[cid:image001.png@01CD95A5.C4FEFC80]