Re: Importing lab results.

Thanks everybody

Also very interested like Knut to see how you plan to use DHIS2.

We are considering the export of summarised lab data from Bika Health to DHIS2 for interpretation in epidemiological context. Bika Health, for health care laboratories, is being branched from Gaob Bika 3 our 'universal' LIMS trunk. A release candidate for the latter is taking shape at http://demo.bikalabs.com/.

We are starting A&D for this function now, under the usual time and budget constraints, and appreciate all guidance. We have not worked with DHIS2 before.

An initial KISS approach could be to create a report summarising the data required in DHIS2, and then exporting it as CSV.

I have experience of importing data from other system including ORACLE, SQL Server, Excel and CSV to DHIS2. So I think I might be helpful.

Much appreciated. In this case, Bika will be using its native ZODB object database. JSON could be another possibility for the interface, but we want to keep things simple at first.

Bests
lemoene

Regards

Hannan