Re: Doubts on the use of Single Event with registration program with repeatable stage

Thanks Ola,

they want to keep the patient data, so your second option would be best.
I understand, then, that every new event will create a new instance of the
program.

Could you please confirm it is ok not to see the options *Tracking->Visit
Schedule* &* Tracking-> Program Tracking* that appear in the
documentation?? Have they been removed?

thanks again.

Marta