Re: Data Dictionary problems

Hi Mark,

I tested on the 2.10 demo but it seems to work well there.

http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-maintenance-datadictionary/dataDictionary.action

In chrome browser, can you hit F12, then click Console, try creating a data
dictionary and see if something unusual comes up with red text?

Also, if your app is online I can have a look if you point me towards it.

regards,

Lars