From: Morten Olav Hansen
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 10:25 PM
To: ChangJames
Cc: dhis2-users
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] New Organization Units Import

That should be "without any ou-levels"

--
Morten

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:24 PM, Morten Olav Hansen <mortenoh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Do you have a structure in the data your are importing, or is it a flat list with any ou-levels? I would personally use the DHIS 2 web-api to import the data.

  For examples, look at our documentation for meta-data import:
  http://dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch23s04.html

  So you would use something like:
  <metaData>
    <organisationUnits>
      <organisationUnit> .... </organisationUnit>
      <organisationUnit> .... </organisationUnit>
      <organisationUnit> .... </organisationUnit>
      <organisationUnit> .... </organisationUnit>
    </organisationUnits>

  </metaData>

  For examples of the meta-data, have a look at:
  http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api

  http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/metaData.xml

  This can then be pushed into DHIS using your username/password, and a proper content-type (I would personally use cURL for this)

  --
  Morten