Re: Help creating links to download materialized views

Randy if you really want to have the maximum database-flexible view of your
data then you might also consider just creating user accounts with read
only access to a copy of the production database.

Rather than having dhis transformed into a sort of phPgAdmin :-)

One possiblility which comes to mind ... it would be easy enough to have a
copy of the database running on your other machine (cheetah), refreshed
daily.  Then just create separate user accounts on that database and open
it up to your users to connect with excel, access or whatever other
horrible things they want to use.  And you can of course still run your
materialize views script.

Bob