Re: using mydatamart in Ubuntu environment

MyDataMart.exe is a Windows exe file.
In order to run this on Linux or Mac, you'll need to install Windows.  This
can be easily done using VirtualBox (free software) which sets up a virtual
machine.  You install Windows (I use a stripped down WindowsXP called
"TinyXP" which works fine) on the VM and run MyDataMart under Windows.
I've done this on both Mac and Linux and it works well.
In order to use some of the advanced spreadsheet export options, you'll
need to also install Microsoft Excel under Windows since
OpenOffice/LibreOffice don't support some of the odder Microsoft tricks.
MyDataMart makes a sql .dmart file which you can move to your Linux file
system.  I usually just access this directly with something like sqlite.
I've done this on both Mac and Ubuntu and works well.

.Mark