Re: Population Definition

So far (I'm only doing tests, no yet in production), I have imported
population data using a dataset with annual data collection, populating
2012, 13 and 14 with the same data, so I can do indicator calculations on
those years.

For your case, I will create 3 data elements, each one associated to a
category combination for Age, Gender and Area.

Rodolfo

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Paulo Grácio
<pgracio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hello,****
>
> ** **
>
> I’m trying to figure out the best way to define population in a way that
> it can be used to calculate indicators. We have population values, lowest
> level is District, aggregated by age(0-5; 5-20;20-60;60+), gender(male,
> female) and area(rural, urban).****
>
> ** **
>
> Based on you experience what do you consider to be the best approach for
> this?****
>
> ** **
>
> Kind regards,**
>
> *Paulo Grácio*****
>
> ** **

*Rodolfo Meliá*
*Principal*
rmelia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.knowming.com
+1 708 872 7636
+44 777 576 4090
Skype: rod.melia
Twitter: @RodolfoMelia <https://twitter.com/RodolfoMelia>

Note: Please note my new email address, which I will be using for PSI
related work: rmelia@xxxxxxxxxxxx