Re: Pivot Table Module Selections not showing

Awesome thanks Jan....

On 04/04/13 14:54, Jan Henrik Øverland wrote:
Add "administrate GIS" to the user role.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Daniel Bridges <dbridges@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dbridges@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I think it would be as it would allow users to consistently apply
    the same legends to allow easy comparisons between maps. The
    current system also doesn't seem very intuitive to my mind.

    One other question - I can't find a way to assign the ability to a
    user to create a legend set - have I missed something obvious?

    Cheers
    Dan