Re: Looking for detailed documentation

Dear all,

Tracker module support all types of data elements

- *Number and Date* data elements are displayed as a text field.

- For *Text *data element, we have two sub-type for it. First type is a
Text. Data elements with this type will display as a text field in entry
form. For Text data elements with sub-type as Long-text, it will displayed
as a textarea.

- *Yes/No *data elements are displayed as a combobox with 3 options : null
value (  please select ), yes and no value.

- *Yes Only *data elements are displayed as a checkbox and just save yes(
true ) value if it's checked. No have *false *value.

- *Username *data elements are displayed as an autocompleted field.
End-users can search / list all usernames of user who available in system
and select an username they want.

- *Option set* data elements are display as an autocompleted field. And
users can search and select and option-value into option-set which are
defined.

Please find out a attachment file to get the snapshot.

For aggregate module, in* data set*, we just support* Date, Number, Text
and Yes/No*. They will be displayed like I presented above. For data
elements with other types, they will displayed as text fields, no checkbox
( yes-only ), no auto-completed field ( username and optionset ). And we
have a plan to support Yes Only data element for 2.12.

Best regards,
Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam
Email: tran.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx