Re: Patientdatavalue - value field is short

Hi Marko,

we could consider it - the only problem is that we have chosen the approach
of using one column for all types of values. Most values are short numbers
and using text as column type over varchar with fixed length implies a
performance penalty. I am not sure how significant that overhead is with
latest versions of postgresql/mysql. We could check it out. I guess you
could do like Knut suggests for now and change the column type manually.

cheers

Lars