Indicator Group Set Dimension in DHIS2.11 Pivot Table

Hi all,

Is it at all possible to have indicator group sets added to the web-based
pivot table layout dimension (DHIS 2.11)? I am working on a data set where
all data elements have to be transformed to indicators because different
data elements have different weightings. This means that the values in the
data elements are not that useful and cannot be compared in any meaningful
analysis. Some background to this request are as follows:

1) The data elements I'm working with relate to scoring hospitals on a set
of predefined criteria.

2) Data elements are grouped into 1 of 5 different Standards Category
(Leadership, Workforce, Environment, Clinical Care and Quality)

3) Scores are: 0 (non-compliant), 1 (Partially compliant), or 2(Fully
compliant); It is also possible to indicate that a particular criteria is
"Not Applicable".

4) Each dataelement score (or criteria) has a weighting based on
important(0.25), Most Important (0.5) or Essential (1)

5) Each data element belongs to 2 groups: Standards Category and Weighting

6) An illustration:
                i) Data Element1 is in the Leadership Standards Category
                ii) Data Element1 has a score of 1 and assigned weighting
is Important;
               iii) Data Element1 Weighted Score = [score]*[weighting] =
0.25
              iii)  Reports needs to aggregate by Standards (Leadership)
and Weighting (Important)

Points (1) to (5) have been designed and working well. I created a custom
data entry form with both data elements and indicators. In the file
attached (i.e. Data Entry Screen...), the Columns, Max Score and Obtained
Weighted Score are calculated data elements created as indicators. The
Totals at the top (i.e. shaded row) are also indicators created separately
(as opposed to an automated aggregation function).

The issue is with the reporting because I now essentially need groupings
based on indicators rather than data elements. The web-based pivot table is
great but I find that unless I can bring in indicator group sets, it is
impossible to create the required reports. The other option I considered
was designing a custom form based on the indicators but of course, this
didn't work. I have attached a file (Report Example) to give an idea of the
report output required.  Not sure if and how a standard report might help.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Busoye