Re: Indicator Group Set Dimension in DHIS2.11 Pivot Table

Hi Busoye,

I get your point.

Sorry to say we don't support indicator group sets for analysis yet. No
doubt that it would be useful and a natural thing to implement. However I
can't promise exactly when we will be able to do it - it will be a bit
tricky from an implementation perspective and the roadmap is already a bit
packed... But will work on it and let you know.

best regards,

Lars