Re: From 'District' to 'Decentralized' and 'Software' to 'System'

Using 'Software' in the name of a piece of software is quite unusual.  In
fact I can't think of other examples.

It would be like the thing I drive being branded an "Opel Car" :-)

'System' is more common, though agree with Jason and Arthur that there is a
big difference between the software system and all the components of the
functioning information system.