Problem regarding DHIS2 metadata migration from MySQL to PostgreSQL

Dear Experts

I writ you guys earlier that we are facing problem running DHIS2 version
2.11 with MySQL. So we are trying to migrate to PostgreSQL. With 26000
orgunits  and 35 million data value it is really difficult for us to do
that. When I am trying to export metadata from MySQL based dhis2 to
PostgreSQL based dhis2 (both are version 2.11) I found the following
problem:

The orgunit table in mysql have following

But the postgresql have the following

Please see carefully the organisationunitid of 'Bangladesh' become 46 after
import metadata into postgresql  where as the original source in mysql was
1.

Similarly in mysql dataelement table was

it become following in postgres

dataelement 1 become 26424. Similarly in dataelementcategory table 1 become
13, 2 become 26387. And most dangerous is in  dataelementcategoryoption
where the values are

 Also the period table is same.

Why this is happening? Can you please explain.

Regards

Hannan

Follow ups