Dropdown selections on patient data entry form

Hi,

I have issue seeing other chioces on option list dropdown of Single Event without Registration, but I think this probably applies to all other patient data entry forms as well.

The dropdown selection fields of patient data entry form now has autocomplete feature.  But with this, it hides all the other selections when typing or when the value is entered.
So, with a value entered, the dropdown would not list other options, but only list the selected value in dropdown. (refer to the attached image)

I think the preferred action would be auto selecting the typed/typing word from the dropdown list while displaying all the options in the dropdown.

Thanks.