Re: Setting up enviornment variable for DHIS2 on Ubuntu 12.04

Dear Hannan,

Funny thing, I was also trying to find the right "bin" folder for setenv.sh for the first time just a couple of hours ago. It isn't /bin at the root of the drive, but bin under the Tomcat folder. Mine was at /usr/local/apache-tomcat-6.0.36/bin. And putting setenv.sh there worked for me. Yours may be somewhere else.

Cheers,
Jim