Downloading DHIS2 war fails. - Now day 2

Dear Colleagues!
Bonjour from Kinshasa [RDC].
We are a in a kickstart to implementing DHIS2 here. We have been struggling
to download the dhis2.war v2.11 file now a second day without any success.
I wonder what the problem would be! We first though proxies and other
securities could be the reason and went onto a mobile broadband connection,
>From all sorts of browsers to wget, and no avail.
If someone has this file, may them share via any means or compress it to an
uploadable email file size please?

We would be more than grateful.

Cheerio!

--
:: Sovello Hildebrand Mgani ::

--If you teach man to fish, you'll feed him a lifetime--

Follow ups