Re: Downloading DHIS2 war fails. - Now day 2

Bonjour Sovello,

At the moment I'm able to download the war file just fine here in Kenya. But earlier this week I was also having a lot of trouble downloading it from dhis2.org. It seems that the dhis2.org server is just a bit slower than some faster sites I download from, like Oracle. This may not even be noticed where you have fast Internet, but it can make all the difference where the Internet is not as fast, or probably more important, reliable. I happened to have a very fast hosting service in the US so I downloaded it first there, and then to here -- which worked fine. The file still happens to be there on my server, so please feel free to download it from there -- http://www.graces.com/test/dhis.war

I agree with what others have said about a good download manager. That has been essential to me in Kenya. My favorite one over the years for Windows is Free Download Manager (freeware).

à bientôt,
Jim