DHIS-live 2.12 problem

I installed DHIS-live yesterday.  Contrary to my expectations from the documentation, the DB was empty, but since I intended to create a custom DB, that was no problem.  I went ahead and created my org units, categories, category combos, data elements, dataset and dataset sections.  I was able to create a dataset report.  The only thing I was unable to do was save a new user.

Today, however, when I try to start DHIS, I get a 503 Service Unavailable.  The log shows startup routines 1-3 starting but it appears that only 1 completes.  There is a runtime error with the SQL statement "ALTER TABLE chart ADD CONSTRAINT char-uid-key UNIQUE(uid)" failing because "Constraint CHART_UID_KEY already exists".

Any suggestions?

Saludos, Roger

Follow ups