Re: DHIS-live 2.12 problem

Hi Roger,
We might need to review the documents, as it seems they may be a bit
misleading here. DHIS2-Live does not include the demo database, which needs
to be downloaded and installed separately.

I am surprised that this particular error would cause a startup failure, as
it does not seem to be fatal. Could you post the entire startup log, along
with your platform, DHIS2 version, platform and database system you are
using (Postgres, MySQL, H2)?

Best regardss,
Jason