Not being able to run standard report in DHIS 2.12

Good evening,

I have not been able to run standard reports based on report tables.
Whenever i try to  run a standard report the system generate an exeception
and i have copied the first lines below.

 *type* Exception report

*message* *Request processing failed; nested exception is
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to render report*

*description* *The server encountered an internal error that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.*

*exception*

Here are other lines from that exception that i thnik might be helpful.

*root cause*

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRValidationException: Report
design not valid :
	 1. Field not found : reporting_month_name
	 2. Field not found : param_organisationunit_name
	 3. Field not found : organisation_unit_is_parent

I would be glad if someone could help me sort out this problem.

Jerry AZIAWA

Follow ups