Re: Not being able to run standard report in DHIS 2.12

Hi Jerry,

it seems you have been running the standard report jasper template directly
as a new standard report.

This has been fixed in version 2.12 - it is now possible to run the report
template directly without doing any modifications to it.

In your specific case, you need to remove the ! character (exclamation
mark) from your parameters in the report, ie. $P{reporting_month_name}
instead of $P!{reporting_month_name}. The ! is useful to force evaluation
as a parameter as a string instead of numeric in an SQL string in the
report.

regards,

Lars