Re: dhis to submit anonymous data

Okay thanks for feedback.

To clarify, for the "calling home" part we will only collect the DHIS 2
version (no IP, no Java version etc). In other words we will only register
that there exists a DHIS version out there with a given version. It will
not be possible to track it back to the IP.

Then, what confuses me is; how could the fact that a government uses DHIS 2
as their health system possibly be sensitive information or violate country
laws? It will already be a public Internet facing system, which could be
revealed through a google search; and with likely thousands of users,
knowing of its existence.