Re: Grad-Parent Selection in Pivot Table Module

Hi Nick,

thanks for the feedback. We will try to put that feature back in for 2.13,
possibly back-port to 2.12.

We are also planning to include a selection mode in pivot and visualizer
where you can select boundary org unit + org unit level, like we have in
gis.

best regards,

Lars