Re: Question #231664

Hi,

yes you can use uid, code and name as identifier scheme (strategory for
matching meta-data). A caveat, the name property of organisation unit is
not unique after 2.11 and we consider removing that option.

In your import, did you click "more options" and selected name as org unit
id scheme? Are you are there is an org unit in your db with name "London"?

regards,

Lars