Re: why the user belong to a state can access other state's data with webapi? how to control the access right to the resource with webapi?

Hi easy,

in fact we do not have any constraints on the org unit hierarchy in
analysis modules. This is by design since we want to encourage data use and
sharing, not data lock down. We have admittedly heard the requirement for
constraining what data can be accessed several places.

Lars