From: Dhis2-users
[mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+pgracio=criticalsoftware.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
] On Behalf Of Jason Pickering
Sent: quinta-feira, 8 de Agosto de 2013 07:45
To: Ola Hodne Titlestad
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Complete DataSets after bulk data values import

I think you will also need the "date" which the dataset was completed.
Again, this is fairly subjective about when the data would have been
completed, but you could set it to some date after the end date of the
period.

Here is some SQL for Postgres which  I have used for this type of operation
which may help you get started. This will delete all existing records for a
given dataset, which you may or may not want.

--Change this to the datasetID you wish to update.

DELETE FROM completedatasetregistration where datasetid = 3438;

--Set to 15 days after the end date of the period

 INSERT INTO completedatasetregistration

 SELECT DISTINCT 3438::integer as datasetid,a.periodid, a.sourceid,
(b.enddate+'15 days'::interval)::date as date,'admin'::character
varying(255) as storedby  from datavalue a

INNER JOIN period b on a.periodid = b.periodid

 where a.dataelementid

IN (SELECT DISTINCT dataelementid from datasetmembers where datasetid
=3438);

Of course, you could create some procedural code/SQL to loop over a number
of datasets if you need to.

Regards,

Jason

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 9:50 PM, Ola Hodne Titlestad <olati@xxxxxxxxxx>