Re: Organization Units Help

Dear all;
Greetings!

We are implementing a project where we collect data at different levels as follows;

	1. Health facility Data-at Facility Levels ( HF II, HF III, HF IV and Hospital).

	2. Community data- (Community Health workers)

	3. District data - (DHOs department)
Can someone help me on how I should Organize the Organization Unit. I am somehow confused.

Regards

Muhumuza Kananura Rornald
Tel: +256776301718
 "You make a living by what you get; you make a life by what you give."-Winston Churchill