Re: Organization Units Help

Hi Muhumuza,

this scenario is in fact quite common and there are lots of dhis
deployments which have similar structure.

For guidelines on how to design the organization unit hierarchy you can
read this chapter in the implementation guide:

http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/implementer/html/ch10.html

In short, in dhis you can perform data entry for all kinds of organisation
units. In your case you will want to create an organisation unit hierarchy
where you include all necessary levels of the health administrative
hierarchy, something like this:

1. national
2. province
3. district
4. facility
5. community worker

You can also have a look at our demo to see how its done there:

http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-maintenance-organisationunit/organisationUnit.action

If you have more specific questions or problems it would be good if you
could share them as well.

best regards,

Lars