Re: Aggregation Query Builder doesn't count

Hi Marko,

It works with formula [CA:43567] = 'Gender'. For formulas like this
[CA:43567] = Gender (Gender didn't put between apostroph ), formulas didn't
work. So if you have any formula similar to the second case, please put
value to compare between apostroph (') . This bug will be fixed for 2.13
version as plan.

Thank you, Marko.

Best regards,
Châu Thu Trân