Problem selecting all districts in orgunit hierarchy in pivot table module

I think I may have seen something related to this before but can't seem to get it to work.  When I want to select all of the districts from the orgunit hierarchy for a pivot table, I can select any that are visible, but the remaining districts in Western province are not visible (off the screen).  I cannot scroll below Muhanga District.  I have tried zooming out the page, but nothing seems to work.  Has this been fixed in a newer release of 2.12?

[cid:image005.png@01CEA495.7588E030]

While I'm at it, why do the data element group sets appear in the list of dimensions in the pivot table dialog?  It makes sense to have orgunit group sets like "admin unit type", "ownership", but the "Malaria_all" data element group set and the "thematic area" data element group set?  I can't see any use case for making them dimensions in the pivot table.

[cid:image006.png@01CEA497.07DBDEF0]

Randy Wilson