Re: Problem selecting all districts in orgunit hierarchy in pivot table module

Strange. Seems to work in the latest 2.12 at least. Please check if you can
reproduce it here: http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-pivot/app/index.html .
I recommend upgrading to the latest 2.12 anyway as it lets you select
orgunits by boundaries/level in PT.

I guess others can provide better use cases than I can, but one nice thing
about having different kind of groups as dimensions is that if you 1) put
them as the first dimension on Row, 2) put corresponding data
elements/orgunits/etc as the second dimension on Row and 3) check "hide
empty rows" in options, you will get nice grouping with subtotals like in
Excel.

Jan