Re: Data Metadata Import

Dear Gerald,

sorry but we deliberately broke compatibility of data value import in version
2.8 <https://launchpad.net/dhis2/+announcement/9984>, where the exchange
format for data values was changed from DXF1 to DXF2.

So you must either:

- upgrade the region offices to 2.12, and then make export files which you
import into the central server, or

- install a dhis version 2.7 or earlier and import there, then upgrade to
version 2.12.

I think the last option will be pretty hard since we don't support that
version anymore and we don't support downgrades of versions on existing
databases. So I will recommend the first option, unless it is practically
impossible.

cheers

Lars