Re: How to Link Tomcat 7 and Postgresql 9.2

Hi Gerald,

the initial problem was likely that the user starting up DHIS was not the
same as the user's .bashrc file you set the DHIS2_HOME variable in. To
avoid this problems and make it more predictable it is recommended to set
DHIS2_HOME inside a tomcat/bin/setenv.sh file, ie. directly for the tomcat
instance you are running.

Lars