Re: Standard iReports cache problem

The nginx server in Rwanda is caching.

Another approach might be to clear specific elements from the nginx cache,
rather than to clear the entire cache, though this would require some
communication between front end users and back end administrators which
would probably be too cumbersome in practice.  I wonder if it could be
possible to automate this ... ie iterate through all reports in the cache
and remove them if that report has been updated in the database.  And run
that every 5 minutes ...