Re: [Dhis2-devs] Problem with GIS: Facility layer

Dear Jan

I solved this problem by removing the folder created by the WAR file
in the server. I stopped the tomcat7 service, delete the folder and
start the service. It solved the problem. But I want to learn the
reason if possible.

So GIS user name is 'gis' and password is 'Gis123456'. The server IP
is '103.247.238.82:8080/mishealth/'.

I find another problem with GIS. When I want to see a data
element/indicator, in this case by division for ‘Bangladesh’ then it
is showing ok.But when I select a division for drilldown, in this
example, Dhaka, then it shows the border but no data level and no
color legend. But If I use from the ‘layer’ and select ‘Dhaka
Division’ and choose by ‘District and divisional level facility’ then
it is showing ok.

Is not ideally the above drilldown and the below should be the same?

But again when I select float-up it displays similar as drill-down,
which is not good either. Please see the attached file for detail.

Regards

Hannan