Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 19:56:39 +0200
From: larshelge@xxxxxxxxx
To: jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx
CC: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Standard iReports cache problem

Of course that doesn't fix the problem with the constantly updated report (unless you create a Resource and points it to that Report including that query param). If this is a special case for just one report then I guess Jason's suggestion on a special nginx location would be feasible. We could implement a system feature but that will take longer.