Re: Same icon in two different features

Hi Riddy,

I agree with you. In fact it is starting to become a nightmare to find
meaningful icons, and to make it usable when you have a large number of
operations per object. We are planning to replace
icons<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/replace-icons-with-menu>in
lists for 2.14. For now I have added a new icon for the section grey
fields function. Back-ported to 2.12.

regards,

Lars