Re: DHIS 2 Message Repy

Hi Prosper,

I am not able to reproduce that behavior.

What might have confused you is that when you send an initial message to
lots of users, and they reply, the reply goes to all original recipients
throughout the conversation. This behavior is desired in some cases, for
instance when someone reports a problem and you want everyone to receive
the explanation in order to avoid repeating yourself later.

But I guess it can also be inconvenient for instance when sending SMS is
enabled, which I suspect is your use-case. We can think of how to make this
more controlled.

I 2.13 we are displaying message
recipients<http://apps.dhis2.org/dev/dhis-web-dashboard-integration/readMessage.action?id=1150377>in
the read message screen to make it clearer.

Lars