Important Bugs in Individual records.

Hi,

Since the last week I reported in Dhis2-users
about some problems that it has been happening with individual records in
version 2.12, revision 11296 /11306
(tested in Firefox, chrome and internet explorer). But like I have not
received response then I am reporting the bugs again.

1) When DHIS is accessed for first time to an
individual form (program), this doesn't change the textbox to green and doesn't
save the information. On the second attempt works well.

2) in "Visit Schedule" option doesn't
show the people or visits in status 'completed' and the same when is chosen in
status to 'all'.

3) When are posted comments with more than 255
characters this allow add them and view them without problem, but not save .

4) I don´t know why sometime after that
register a person in some program, this doesn't display the tab 'Data entry
screen'.

5) On the 'full name' column of the person list
displays the person document.

Appreciate your cooperation as some people have
not been Able to Work with DHIS here in the Departmental Health Secretariat of
Cauca (Colombia).

MG. Helder Yesid Castrillon.
Secretaría departamental de salud del Cauca (Colombia)
@heldersoft

Follow ups