Re: Important Bugs in Individual records.

Hi Helder,

Sorry for the late response from our side. Please could you support your
bug reports with some step by step explanations on what you are doing to
reproduce these problems, and also attach some screenshots to explain (at
least for 1, 3, and 5). Then I will try to go through all these tomorrow
and test on my side.

And as always, if you have time, we would appreciate if you could use our
bug report process at launchpad.

Thanks.

Ola
-------

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Eftasåsen 68, 0687 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+0687+Oslo,+Norge&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=59.893855,10.785116&sspn=0.222842,0.585709&oq=eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+0687+Oslo,+&t=h&hnear=Eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+%C3%98stensj%C3%B8,+0687+Oslo,+Norway&z=16>