Re: Users not imported

Hi Marta,

Yes, actually we only support export of users at this time. It is a bit
tricky to support import, since it would mean that all passwords etc would
be exposed in the XML file (even though they are hashed).

We hope to support this, but right now, there is no way to do this through
the web-api / meta-data import

--
Morten