 From: Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>
To: DHIS 2 developers <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 3:36 PM
Subject: [Dhis2-devs] introducing matthieu pinard

Hi all,

it's pleasure to announce that we have hired Matthieu Pinard in the position as DHIS 2 community manager. He will be working with our academies, our documentation and materials, promotions and with building and supporting the DHIS 2 community of users and organisations.

Matthieu has long experience from the telecom business, and has worked for Telenor, Telma (Madascar), MoConDi and more. He has been working with mobile device-based campaigns, learning programs, CRMs, and has been involved with product requirement management, testing and user training. He also has extensive experience with marketing and development of promotional materials.

Getting a community manager in place is a great step forward for us and something which has been long overdue.

We wish you a warm welcome to the team.

best regards,