Re: [Dhis2-devs] introducing matthieu pinard

Thank you Lars for introducing me to the community

Thank you all for your warm welcome.

Congratulations to all of you for the impressive solutions, networks and
implementations you've built so far around DHIS2 Project

Looks like fascinating and busy days are ahead. :)

Let me take advantage of this email to tell you that DHIS2 has some added
visibility in the social media with:
- a facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/dhis2 - Don't forget to "like"
the page!
- a Google + page
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116099528988530004114/116099528988530004114/posts-
Don't forget to "follow" the page!
- a twitter username: https://twitter.com/dhis_2 (currently trying to get
'dhis2' as)
- a slideshare account: http://www.slideshare.net/dhis2 (to post public
presentations)

Looking forward to collaborating with you all. Have a great week!

Cheers,
Matt

Matthieu Pinard
HISP