Re: [Dhis2-devs] Entering Monthly Data for Future Periods - beyond December 2013

Hi Jason,

Your reply was much appreciated.

I had populated the period table with the months I needed and can actually
see this in the pdf data entry version (see attachments from previous
email). The problem I am having is that I can't see these months in the
data entry screen. Is there a way around this or anything else I need to do
to allow the later periods to be visible for data entry?

Many thanks.

Busoye